Saturday 23 May 2015

Visionaries with simplicity


Day 53... ‪#‎100daysofhappiness‬ ‪#‎100happydays‬
Life's drama seems to pass us by and sometimes you can only think of a hand full of friends who have remained grounded, warm and glowing with humility inspite of our racing careers and days of sheer glory. The smile that warmed our heart, the gentle voice with the occasional roaring laughter, the warmth that always reminded me of my best growing years and conversations that always had me in splits.. thats my much admired friend Shubhra.
Most of you know her as the founder of Chumbak, the fun unassuming entrepreneur whose vision created a rage, whose foresight was the stepping stone to driving the India flavor with spunk, humor and vibrance. But for me.. she is shubs whose simplicity has me in awe everyday, whose attitude in life makes me want to learn every day and whose loving heart always tells me that I am blessed to have a friend in her. I deeply admire her and she is set to be the icon whom kids tomorrow will refer to as role models... or like a friend said... when I grow up I want to be like Shubhra. She has gracefully embraced her life and its challenges and always added tremendous meaning to the little moments.
She is a loving daughter, sister, mother, friend and a adoring wife to her love and hubby vivek, whose support, guidance and drive have been a key force in Chumbak and Shubhra s professional journey. Vivek s technical and marketing experience is commendable combined with his passion and willingness to take a chance and focus on the larger picture.
I still smile thinking of the time gone by in JVV, the dance practices for all our Sangeet's, the girls chats till late into the night that often involved mad talks with crazy honest advices that got us through various modes in our new journeys... and so much more. I love the fact that we have loved life and cherished friendships that matter. I will always be proud of you guys and love you to the moon n back. So on your birthday I want to wish you oodles of love laughter and joy always. May success continue to bless you and may you always be our darling shubs...

No comments:

Post a Comment