Saturday 23 May 2015

Ode to the hubby:)

Day 37..‪#‎100happydays ‪#‎100daysofhappiness 
Today and always..

Handsome, smart, calm and coy,
This is Arya my hubby, just not any boy,
Eight years gone by since we met,
A glorious wedding, two beautiful kids and we are set.

A sweet smile yet a serious face,
Pacing life as a race,
My mind says slowly now,
Then I wonder if you know how?

Health is wealth is a given fact,
You are health conscious and deal with tact,
Jotting numbers in your book everyday,
Careful with money is what you say!

Office, estate, coffee and time,
This is something hard to rhyme,
There is stress, there is fun,
But you iron it out with a gym run.

A loving father, a loving son,
Your concern and worry is no pun,
Bath, food or playtime with kids,
Is valuable and not up for bids.

Design and brands is what you seek,
You carry off colors in any streak,
You love cars and know them all,
Making new choices with every call!

We made our house together with care,
We aspire for new dreams with love and fresh air,
You have loved my mom like your own,
A pure relationship that you have sown!

Love, trust, safety and calm,
You have kept me safe from harm,
All my fuss and all my pain,
You smile and care in the sun or rain.

Today I want to say thank you,
For making my life a golden hue,
Everyday I want to hold your hand,
And thank my luck, for making it grand
                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment