Saturday 23 May 2015

The energy I admire...

For you Poonam Aunty...

In equal love I write this for you,
I had written one, for uncle all so true.
So now on your birthday wish you oodles of travel and love today,
With laughter and fun all the way.
With dates creating a wish blunder for one and all
The fun is two days of celebration and a total ball
Cakes, candles, music and food
With family and friends is all good.
A holiday together, still fresh on my mind
Every day of cheerful laughter is hard to find
Your warm energy and positive attitude in life
Deepak Uncle is lucky to have you as his wife!
A protective sister, concerned friend and doting mother,
In all roles you rock like no other
I love the pulse you and Uncle share
Always a joke and so much care.
Your warmth and concern just flows
with ease and cheer you are a sport to pose.
To laugh and be laughed at is a quality so rare
I admire deeply your elegance and flair.
Struck by the shopping bug, mother and son
We competed on this closely and that’s no pun
There is honesty and openness in what you say
May you always stay grounded is what I pray.
So on your birthday Poonam Srivastava, wish you much love, happiness and laughter always! Deepak Uncle, am sure you made Aunty's day extra special!

No comments:

Post a Comment