Saturday 23 May 2015

My 'forever little brother'



Day 8...#100happydays #100daysofhappiness - The charm of small families is enduring as siblings have the closest connect. I was lucky with my brother and again with my brother-in-law. The bonds are different more when you are going into a household of boys - it’s such a great welcome. I have been lucky with the sweetest brother-in-law- Aditya Nanjappa. He stands in silence, supports with a smile. He knows he is very important to me, my hubby and my kids. He is much younger, but his warmth and concern are paramount to our relationship. He has a fine mix- the adventure and fun spirit of 'today's' youngster and the obedience, discipline, maturity and love of someone much older than his age. I am sure everyone will agree, he is a good son, reliable brother, adored brother-in-law, much loved uncle, cousin, nephew and friend. Doesn't that make an exciting cocktail? 

His readiness to be there for us - day or night (believe me we have had several moments in these 8 years), his readiness to work tirelessly, his enthusiasm and voluntary support for all my events, his spontaneous connect and bonding with the kids as the loved 'Boji' - give us so many days of happiness. He is my 'forever little brother' - don't you think his appearance on my 100 happy days is mandatory?

Ps: This is not a matrimonial ad for an eligible bachelor, though I would like to;). In case anyone needs any further details - do message me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment