Saturday 23 May 2015

God parents truly!



Day 9...#100happydays #100daysofhappiness
The wonderful insights, the patient ear, the best advice and so much cheer - please meet my 'God parents' Maya Aunty and Laly Uncle. I have grown in Jal Vayu Vihar with your wonderful support and blessings - on time, every time:)

You both have a schedule that I always admire, you keep your independence that makes it your strength, you joke and advise in the same breath with so much charm, you are ready to help even at a whisper, all this with a smile and that makes us look forward to our visits to '82 JVV'.
The many birthdays, the quick hellos' have definitely given me more than 100 days of happiness, so not recording your blessing in my 100 happy days, would make this challenge incomplete. 

With every passing day as we get more absorbed in our lives, with the joys and madness of parenting, I do hope Arya and I can grow as a couple like you both. We love you both dearly and admire you so much. 

Uncle on your birthday today, Mamma, Arya, Tamara, Tanaaya and me wish you and Aunty, the very best, with oodles of health and happiness always.

No comments:

Post a Comment