Saturday 23 May 2015

The in-laws that embrace unconditionally!


Day5...#100happydays #100daysofhappiness
We love and laugh, we cry and share, its all in the family and that's all we care. All through my years in college and after, I used to paint a picture of my in-laws... wish against reality. I had heard so many horrid stories of the 'in-laws' that I could only expect the worst. But happy to say and blessed in every way, I got lucky as my wish came true :)

Calm and poise with their spiritual bend, it’s a treat to spend time with them. I love the fact that they understand space and boundaries, it’s a rare quality but in our relationship we nurture everyday. That lovely cottage in the charming estate is a pretty picture with both of them there. Our vacations at home are always exciting, the relaxed holidays, the mouthwatering food, playful grandparents with grand kids in the yard, dodging the dogs - its our 'perfect getaway'. So much to appreciate - their unconditional love, their readiness to be there and thinking of them adds to my days of happiness in every way. They are not on Facebook, but they know they are loved, respected and cherished always...

No comments:

Post a Comment