Friday 5 June 2015

Honest friendships!


My first friends in Jal Vayu Vihar.. the Shambaya sisters have been my rock for the last 25 years approximately. With names as charming and unique as them, Conica and Ronita have shown me honest friendship, dependability, to listen without judgements and to make time for each other no matter what. Every month I look forward to our meaningful and meaningless coffee or dinner chats that always give me a new lease of life.
Even though i have travelled memory lane with my JVV gang, today on Conica's birthday I had to write this post about my friends who created those little charming memories at JVV be it festival house hopping, our evening badminton, 7 stones, pictionary ( with all the cheating) and so much more. Conica... she can be quiet around the unfamiliar, she aced badminton, she smiles even in horrid discomfort, she balances her role as a mum, wife, daughter, sister and friend. She is a loyalist and has shown her dedication even in her professional journey. She is an angel who glows even in modesty. Simplicity and hardwork are synonymous with her.
Ronita cares and shares leaving you with a happy smile. In all earnestness and simplicity she often has us roaring with laughter even in regular conversations. She embraces life gracefully and accepts its challenges with much grit. She will stand for what she believes in and is always ready to learn something new. Her helping hand lending her charm in my events and activities makes our days less challenging.
With every passing day our lives get crazier but knowing friends like these are with you. .. makes all the difference. We have explored our crazy and changing fitness routines that often had a short lifespan. We travelled to Singapore and were gloriously hosted by Su n Nikki. Every step of the way these girls helped me in at every step given that I persisted this trip after a surgery. I am so grateful we never changed our plans back then and hopefully we can travel again soon. They are always there the second I reach out to them. Through all our growing years we have seen the two sisters fight argue care and debate in ways that is within their boundaries of comfort.
On your birthday Coni here s wishing you a lifetime of happiness blessing and many more moments with us. Roni ... I couldnt wait till your birthday. With all my love to both of you always Conica Devaiah Ronita Shambaya

No comments:

Post a Comment