Friday 5 June 2015

Art that inspires!

Day 59…‪#‎100daysofhappiness‬ ‪#‎100happydays‬
I am no artist who can comment on her style, strokes, use of colors, meaning, or just about anything related to her art. But yes I am a fan! I love all her work, each one more distinct than the other. It almost makes you want to get into her work and experience it for real. She doesn’t create fantasies, she creates life as is – sometimes black and white and most times in color. This is Christine, the founder of Rainbow Brush Art, whom I was acquainted through Tamara, as her art teacher, and thereafter remained in awe of her and her work.
My experience in the past in art shows and galleries have not been thrilling. I am always confused watching the work of so many artists in Bangalore, Pune and other places, that I have even overstepped the etiquette of these shows by questioning what exactly was the painting about and why would anyone pay whooping amounts for sometimes just a line, a dot, clash of colors which they most definitely refer to it as modern art! So when I met Christine, her work was a breath of fresh air in my perspective, to see so much character, message, expression and emotion in almost every piece. The level of detail urges you to pick a brush and attempt it; though later you would realize what a challenge it would be. She dabbles between mediums and shows smooth comfort in any array. Her work inspired me to sign up for her classes and what a memorable experience it has been. I remember coming back and sensing how therapeutic those classes were, as it was a combinations of free use of hands and mind with some meaningful and meaningless conversations and laughter. I never had the time to pursue but yes, at a more comfortable pace of life, I will definitely explore my fingers with such vibrancy. Her paintings today are being sold in India and abroad with each client making very specific requests to adorn their home or office.
While her work speaks more than a 1000 words, meeting her is such a joy. Ready to smile, bundled with energy, fun, excitement and passion, she keeps the kids coming back for more. She is a doting mum to Samara and Jaden and a supportive wife. She is a diligent daughter whose strength I admire. She is an art teacher and whose noble heart drives her to help kids and adults in need. Her charities are commendable and unspoken of, since she is driven by modesty and self respect. She is patient with crazy and most times unreasonable requests. She has trained more than 800 students so far and her popularity count just keeps growing, so much so that she needs to limit batches and intakes.
In my 100 days Christine, I wanted to write this note to tell you that you show what passion is all about and how you inspire so many budding artists in more ways than you can imagine. Thank you for being you and helping us appreciate art like never before. Much love n hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment