Thursday 7 April 2016

Run for Women's Day





Another day to remember in my 100 days...

Perfect Women's Day celebration..
With the woman who truly inspires n encourages me in every way.. my mommy Nimmi Belliappa...an early rewarding and thrilling 5k in 38 mins..followed by a hearty my kind of breakfast at Bet You Will Like It. Celebration indeed! Cheers completed with the excited welcome by the very supportive hubby Arya Ganapathy and my bundles of rejoice.. The Lil munchkins Tamara and Tanaaya who couldn't stop raving! Timing needs to improve but gradually smile emoticon
Don't let the pose fool you... I did not place no 1.. In the crowd that participated... but in my heart I felt like no 1.. so that counted more! So striking the pose was just a heart's response smile emoticon
This was my 3rd run and the feeling remains unchanged. .. A check on my health and it's progress is always on agenda. There is confidence yet there is nervousness, there is thrill yet there is painful exhaustion, there is determination yet there is caution.. guess that's the difference you experience in life pacing the journey from young and fearless to growing older with surprising woes. The heart believes in the passion, which often worries our loved ones. Nevertheless I am thrilled it's been a fantastic day.
Just like the placard says.. I ran for my world ...truly!
Hope you have a day as exciting as mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment