Thursday 7 April 2016

Phenomenal Woman on Women's Day



Happy Women's Day to all women there whose strength never ceases to amaze me, whose heart's always impress and whose intelligence can fascinate. We are not here to be judged, we are here to speak the unspoken. We have the voice and the passion that believes in our philosophies. We can dare to dream and make them lasting memories. We can shadow and lead with grace yet feel on top of the world. We can see perfection in confusion. We can multitask roles in sheer brilliance. We choose to be part of relationships that complete our heart. We make homes. We set new benchmarks for our peers in careers cause we know the meaning of healthy competition. We can speak endlessly but all in sense. We can shop in calmness and feel rejuvenated. We have tears that keep us real in happy and sad times. We have the wings to circle the world and always have something new to learn at any stage of life. We have fears, phobias but we do our might to face it with confidence.
Put your hand up in the air
Whether you standing or sitting on a chair.
The brilliance of women is radiant like the sun,
Our perfection is never a pun.
So clap your hands and cheer away
As you celebrate Women’s Day.
We don't need a special day to celebrate womanhood.. so let's make today about love, safety, aspirations, values, accomplishments and honor. It's the life of a 'Phenomenal Woman' as reflected by Maya Angelou which I am quoting once again. Happy Women's Day!
Pretty women wonder where my secret lies.
I’m not cute or built to suit a fashion model’s size
But when I start to tell them,
They think I’m telling lies.
I say,
It’s in the reach of my arms,
The span of my hips,
The stride of my step,
The curl of my lips.
I’m a woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That’s me.
I walk into a room,
Just as cool as you please,
And to a man,
The fellows stand or
Fall down on their knees.
Then they swarm around me,
A hive of honey bees.
I say,
It’s the fire in my eyes,
And the flash of my teeth,
The swing in my waist,
And the joy in my feet.
I’m a woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That’s me.
Men themselves have wondered
What they see in me.
They try so much
But they can’t touch
My inner mystery.
When I try to show them,
They say they still can’t see.
I say,
It’s in the arch of my back,
The sun of my smile,
The ride of my breasts,
The grace of my style.
I’m a woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That’s me.
Now you understand,
Just why my head’s not bowed.
I don’t shout or jump about
Or have to talk real loud.
When you see me passing,
It ought to make you proud.
I say,
It’s in the click of my heels,
The bend of my hair,
the palm of my hand,
The need for my care.
’Cause I’m a woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That’s me.

No comments:

Post a Comment