Monday 29 August 2016

The girls who keep me giggling

I may not have known a lot of you for the longest time, but you have given me reason enough to say thank you for spreading cheer every now and then.

There's nothing like the pain in your stomach with tears rolling down the cheeks when you have laughed with all your heart and most often for not a real reason! With some, its the deepest conversations while with others its infectious laughter or just the cheerful hello everyday! These girls seem to make life happy and crazy every now and then, so here's a thank you for giving me everything that matters - laughter!

(Ps: Included the lil kids who teach me pure fun every day and our apartment monkey - my lil Basanti whom I seem to have grown fond of, whenever she is around - even though from a distance!)

Thank you once again for celebrating life every now and then even without an occasion! So here's to girls who know that joy has no definition!

No comments:

Post a Comment