Saturday 14 November 2015

Return If Possible!


Day 81.. ‪#‎100happydays‬ ‪#‎100daysofhappines‬ In sadness yet we smile!
We grew like twins, my rock forever. We amused each other and protected endlessly. We cherished and lived like there was no tomorrow and am glad that's what we did. It was short, but fulfilling to think, that you made life count, without regrets and touched hearts in more ways than I can ever imagine. Today, we are surrounded by people whom you cared for and is overwhelming to hear the emotions that string so many stories. In a moment the world changed for us, but time stood still and with every passing day, as we continue to build memories, we are thrilled that you live with us in our hearts to see so many milestones!
A thousand words wont bring you back, I know because I tried,
A thousand tears wont bring you back, I know because I cried!
- Kily Dunbar
Eleven years have passed, you are a memory for many even before Facebook had memory timelines. I have said it before and say it again, you will always be my 'today' everyday! We have grown from black and white to color, but in my heart I want to hold on to the 'endlessness' we shared in black and white.
While I will always be grateful for our time together, I know I am just being human when I say... I wish you were here. I read this somewhere and found it apt. It said "RIP means Rest In Peace" though my heart says "Return If Possible".
Every day we learn something new
We cherish and believe it all to be true
You taught me about hope and cheer
To live happily without fear!
In my heart you shine every day
Every second that's what I pray
So much of you I see in my kids today
Wish you could meet them and play.
I normally celebrate life in my posts and will continue to do that. But today felt like a break day, when you just feel its fine to just hope!
So here's to loving, living, losing and believing that with every passing day life teaches us more, but we always find the strength in what and who we are taking along! For a brother, another year gone by, holding your hands and smiling everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment